1. DO YOU SHIP TO MILITARY ADDRESSES?
Yes, we ship to military addresses via United States Postal Service. When entering your address, you can select the appropriate armed forces location at the bottom of the “state” drop down menu.
2. DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
No. We currently do not ship internationally, including Canada. We ship to all 50 United States and its territories.
3. DO YOU ACCEPT RETURNS?
Due to safety concerns we do not offer returns or exchanges. However, if your product was mishandled during shipping, please email email@example.com within 7 business days of receiving your order so that we can resolve your issue. Please provide your order number with as many details, and pictures (if applicable), so that we can assist you.
4. I have nut allergies, do you have any products that contain nuts?
Many of our products do have nut derivatives such as sweet almond oil , shea butter and coconut oil.
5. After placing an order will I receive an order confirmation?
Yes. After you complete the checkout process, the Order Summary page will confirm the details of the order you have placed and an order confirmation will be sent to you via email. When your order ships from our warehouse, you will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking information via email.
6. Who do I contact if something is wrong with my order?
If there is something wrong with your products or order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. ARE YOUR PRODUCTS TESTED ON ANIMALS?
We do not test on animals or have animal bi-products as ingredients.
8. ARE YOUR PRODUCTS TEAR-FREE?
No, our products are not tear-free.
9. I HAVE NUT ALLERGIES, DO YOU HAVE ANY PRODUCTS THAT CONTAIN NUTS?
Many of our products do have nut derivatives such as sweet almond oil. You can check the ingredients for each of our products in the “INGREDIENTS” tab on the product detail page.